[thelist] CompuServe Browser capabilities ?

Eric Cestari eric at ohmforce.com
Wed Jan 17 12:32:31 CST 2001

Hi,

We have to design a web site for a client. Quite easy.
But this client uses an old version of the Compuserve browser (3.0 ?) on
a Compuserve connection.
As we would like the client to be happy with his site, and as
- We are creating flash content
- there will be video content (Real or Quicktime)

what can we do ?
- Upgrade the client's browser to a more standard (and recent) one, but
will he still be able to connect to compuserve ?
- Get to obtain a version of this browser (not in browsers.evolt.org :(,
and still won't be able to use it ...

Hum well ... Any clue about this browser ?
Thanks,

        Eric
--
Eric Cestari                      |               Ohm Force