[thelist] a weird question

sarah disaster7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 15:27:31 CST 2001

Alright, I got a weird question, basically just for
advice. The company I work for hired a company to do
their corporate website right before they hired me.
Well, they got payed a pretty pretty price to do and
did a horrible job. I know that on my own I could do a
much better job and I offered to redesign and I'm
going to work on that. The question is, they pay me
less than I probably should get and I'm doing them a
huge favour by doing this. Do you think I'm entilted
to some sort of raise or bonus? I'm a lot cheaper than
the company they used before. What do you all think?

Thanks,
Sarah