[thelist] Image ready 3 on mac waaaaay slow?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Jan 17 15:40:31 CST 2001

Annie Rex wrote:

> So I guess list admins are the only ones allowed to slam a product set on
> "thelist?"

err. why do you say that? He disagreed with your opinion. I don't see
any 'slamming' going on here either by you or adrian. I also think a
number of other people may not agree with your opinion, nullifying your
other opinion that it has anything to do with being an 'admin'.
Everyones equal on this list.

> And, no, I didn't mean anything other than what I had said. Adobe has a weak
> product set when it comes to designing for the web - the problem with the
> tool is the tool.

Thats your opinion, adrian has his.. whats the big deal?

.djc.