[thelist] DHTML menu overlaps form fields in IE

Michael Zeitner michael at icopyright.com
Thu Jan 18 13:20:31 CST 2001

Actually that probably won't work. Certain form elements actually hover
above the page so all other items will drop below them (select's do this all
the time) another graceful way to handle this is to indeed put the form (or
the element that is causing you problems) in a div (you did say IE only
right?) then set up you script to hide this div when you roll over the
offending drop-down menu item. This work well and is a semi-graceful way to
handle this particular form of ugliness.