[thelist] scrolling news tickers

Richard H. Morris richard.morris at web-designers.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 18:47:48 CST 2001

A. Erickson [ilsa at earthlink.net] asked:

~:0)

I know what you mean and let's not forget that many java scripts don't work
in NN6, so all you get is white space.

We've actually used one on a Client site:
http://www.fenwick-elliott.co.uk/index.htm which works pretty well, I think.

They were after something which immediately caught the visitors' eye and
much as I protested, the best I could get away with was this one. They're
very pleased with it...

And they're the ones asking about DHTML menus.

It's a bit of a shame really: we designed the site back in 1998 and the
navigation was specifically requested by the Client.  Only now are they
suggesting a one-click solution for the site navigation as well, which we'll
probably achieve with a drop-down selector.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
Richard H. Morris, Director, Web Designers Ltd
        http://www.web-designers.co.uk
        Registered in England No 3506389
                  Registered Office:
3 Church Street Wymondham Norfolk NR18 0PH
                   Trading Address:
  4 Maden Close Wymondham Norfolk NR18 0UA
               T: +44 (0)1953 606158
               F: +44 (0)1953 606185