[thelist] Salary Survey (WAS: a weird question)

Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com
Fri Jan 19 11:23:31 CST 2001

I think the problem with the aquent survey is that it's all "national averages".
They have  a PDF listing the number of surveys they got from certain
metropolitan areas and geographical regions, but they don't break down the
salary results by those divisions (unless I missed it).

So, because I live in Northern California, the Aquent survey says I'm overpaid.
But, compared to people in the Bay Area, I'd be willing to bet that I'm
underpaid. Salary.com at least lets you figure it out based on your location.
I'm still not sure how accurate that is though.

Scott

"Johannah Hubal" <johannah at hubal.com> on 01/19/2001 07:50:13 AM

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org