[thelist] sizing of HTML buttons between IE and NS

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Fri Jan 19 14:32:31 CST 2001

IE (and NN6) will let you specify the height and width of your buttons
(and other form elements) using css.
Netscape won't.. but if you get it looking right in netscape, you can
then match that look using CSS for IE etc..

thus:
http://www.sam-i-am.com/misc/testsuite/forms/element_sizing_with_css.html