[thelist] Stupid IE question

Oliver Lineham oliver at lineham.co.nz
Fri Jan 19 17:52:31 CST 2001

At 20:14 19/01/2001 +0530, you wrote:

>I feel a bit sheepish asking this, but here goes...

so do i, which is why i didn't. instead i cunningly replied to yours.

>I'm running IE5.01 on Win2K Pro. My IE's default "Text Size" setting is
>Medium and I want to make this "Smaller". I've poked around everywhere in
>the options, but couldn't find anything. Any ideas?

i'm running IE5.01 on Win2k Pro too, have been since mid/late last
year.  my problem is the opposite..  ever since installing win2k, my
default text size has been stuck on "Smaller" and i can't work out how to
change it to "Medium".

i sort of wonder if it decided it from my screen size (19") or res
(1280x1024) or something.  i've tried closing all but one, changing it,
closing, reopening but no luck - it *always* reverts to "Smaller" :(

</ol>