[thelist] Jumping into Java

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Sat Jan 20 22:31:31 CST 2001

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, yes. BUT, it
depends on what you are using to load the webpage. If you are displaying the
webpage and use certain Java objects (like the one to emulate a IE frame), you
most likely have all the options to the user that you would have if it was a
regular browser window. Other objects will not give these options or let you
turn them off. If you are simply calling a webpage, then absolutely. The
filename will be hidden in the compiled source.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com