[thelist] CF Express

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Mon Jan 22 14:14:31 CST 2001

Look for the PDFs on Pharaoh. Plus, the real-video demos from the conference
last year talk about Neo, the 'Java' CF. You can also find out about CF5 and
Spectra 1.5 and 2.0. (And see me, on stage, looking quite handsome with the
4 hours of sleep I had. ;)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482