[thelist] RE: NT IIS FTP Groan......

Nick Koleszar koleszar at netcomuk.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 16:42:39 CST 2001

Thanks John. I do feel kinda (kinda? how about really?) stupid. I've been
too busy with Linux too keep up with NT Server so I am quite ignorant.
Unfortunately, I am sharing a box with someone else (it's a very good deal)
and he needs ASP/SQL Server otherwise I would probably be running PHP on
Linux rather than CF on NT....

Apologies to everybody for having been this week's dumbo.