[thelist] News.com gets a facelift

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Tue Jan 23 11:39:31 CST 2001

Just an FYI,  a few weeks ago I posted a style sheet to the list that
removed most banner ads from web sites. It doesn't stop the download, it
just suppresses the display. If you want to use it, just ping me off list.
Except it doesn't work on those god-awful large ads they have now. :(

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482