[thelist] SSI if/include/css

Jeana kumquat at sckans.edu
Tue Jan 23 12:21:31 CST 2001

Thanks Martin,

I guess I should have made myself a little bit more clear, in the Mozilla
and NS6 browsers users have the option of choosing which stylesheet they
would like displayed... so in the <head> I could have muiltiple
stylesheets listed... So I think my thought is if they choose to change
the stylesheet, one part of my content has to change to fit the design
from the stylesheet.  But.. I guess now my concern is, If I'm changing the
stylesheet does the browser completely reload the page, because if not...
then this whole idea will not work.

Clear as mud? <grins>
thanks,
Jeana