[thelist] Beating the favicon.ico Horse

Jake Stetser jake.stetser at headhunter.net
Tue Jan 23 12:28:31 CST 2001

Don't sign off on account of the techie people; the content of the list
varies... right now there's a lot of db/server stuff, but often there's a
lot of design/usability discussions, etc.

If you have questions about web design, feel free to ask them :) I often
filter out anything with CF in the title, too, because I don't use that and
right now I'm not interested in it. Doing that might help make the list
traffic more manageable.

Jacob Stetser <jake.stetser at headhunter.net>
Website Development Manager
Headhunter.net