[thelist] List newbie wants to learn more code

Jay Greenspan jay at trans-city.com
Tue Jan 23 13:40:31 CST 2001

I still think Thau's JavaScript tutorial is a great way to learn to code:

http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/98/03/index0a.html

Thau also wrote a JS book that people seem to think is quite good.

All the sites mentioned so far are very good: devshed and phpbuilder. I love
phpbuilder; though if you have no programming experience some if it may by
opaque.

If you're looking for a book to get you started with PHP, Julie Meloni's PHP
Essentials is pretty good.

-j