[thelist] CF Hosting quick!

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Jan 23 17:57:31 CST 2001

I'm all ears for suggestions on who I should move some CF accounts to
... am "fed up top here" with the problems I've been having with my
current host. Need a shared environment ... would be nice to find
somewhere reliable that I could have a low traffic site on with a SQL
Server DB at or under $100/month.

Latest bizzarro problem I've been having is that a server is serving
old versions of files ... I can even delete a file, give URL to
someone who's never loaded the page into a browser, and they will
still get yesterday's version. Just for interest's sake, anybody want
to tell me how this could happen?
--
- Erik Mattheis
http://gozz.com/