clueless clients (was RE: [thelist] Dangerous Colors)

Erika Meyer meyer at up.edu
Wed Jan 24 12:53:31 CST 2001

You know, I'd like to collect a bunch of vingettes like aardvark's about
the CMYK-book client... short little things like that about clients who
refuse to (or are unable to) "get" how design works on the web.  Just a
couple or few paragraphs each, signed or anonymous.

If I could get a good little collection, I would gather them together, and
create a little article of vignette content-chunks.

clueless clients who insist on their ignorance really bug me.

Collecting these stories might help me also think about how I can better
inform potential and current clients about how the web differs from other
media.

If you have a story to rival aardvark's (about color, layout, IA, links,
images, content, etc), mail me offlist (meyer at up.edu).  PLEASE take
[thelist] out of the header so your mail doesn't get lost in my evolt box.

Thanks,  Erika

<tip author="erika" type="color">
Two similar colors in 1 px horizontal bands can be used like a controlled
dither.
</tip>