[thelist] blogger as a CMS, was: RSS & Big, Static Sites

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jan 24 13:24:31 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [thelist] blogger as a CMS, was: RSS & Big, Static Sites

> [snippage]
>
> However, someone suggested the Geocities option, and I'm going
> to investigate it.

yeh geocities is quite cool for quick-and-dirty setup of a website.  I just
set up a development team blog in around 10 minutes from initial
registration on geocities, through setting up an archive subdir, registering
the new blog on blogger.com (pointing to my existing blogger.com username),
configuring the template, posting an entry and uploading to
uk.geocities.com.

Not too shabby for a free product :)

--
 _ __   ___ _   _ _ __ ___  |      William Anderson - www.well.com/~neuro