[thelist] News.com gets a facelift

zac zac at pixelgeek.com
Wed Jan 24 18:05:01 CST 2001

CDitty wrote:

> MY GOD!!!  I just looked at the link below....The text is super, super
> small.  Looks like -8 font size.  That is totally ridiculous.

I saw a link to a GIF image of the ZD Net site rendered under IE 5.5 and it
looks *nothing* like the version I see using IE 5 on the Mac.

I guess someone didn't do any cross platform testing when they designed the
site.

--

       "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra
       and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you

       email: zac at director-online.com
       WWW: http://www.director-online.com/