clueless clients (was RE: [thelist] Dangerous Colors)

the head lemur headlemur at qwest.net
Wed Jan 24 19:50:31 CST 2001

> you know, if everyone who had a little tale could just whack out a couple
> short, pithy paragraphs... it would be kind of cool.

> (Later I'll write a book called "101 Ways to Avoid Doing Real Work")

how about "101 things we forgot to tell the client?"

get the client, install the browser, help client to use email, start
project, do comps, and email eddresses, converse with email, load site, test
and format form handler, upload site, submit to engines, receive form
submissions, pull name off distribution list as everything is working real
well, 6 weeks later get call from client, "How come I'm not making any
money?"

"Are you answering your email?"

"...I thought that email was only for the design!!"

the head lemur-alan herrell
http://www.lemurzone.com
Member Evolt.org
http://www.evolt.org