clueless clients (was RE: [thelist] Dangerous Colors)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 25 02:27:31 CST 2001

> I don't think you missed much. From what I read it was 98% 'the
> client is an
> idiot cause they disagreed with me' and 1% 'the client is an idiot cause
> they're all idiots' and 1% actual Dilbert-quality quotes.
>
> but that's me (a 28 yr old code-writer, which is very outside dreamless'
> average poster)

Nah, I thought the same thing (and I'm a designer who's probably of
approximately the same age as dreamless' average poster).

The vast majority of it was incredibly weak. You forgot that about 20% of
posts were people saying: "Hahaha, that's a great one! I'm going to tell me
co-worker..."

The should pull it offline (it appears that they already have ;p), wipe out
the crap ones, and place the cream online somewhere.

(finally, some fucking rain! anyone else in south australia will know that
it's been exceptionally hot almost all month.)