[thelist] PHP/SQL

Jay Fitzgerald jayfitz at bayou.com
Thu Jan 25 11:31:31 CST 2001

ok...I may be overlooking something (since I am still a beginner)

I have a user registration page that has a form field for "firstname"
and "lastname" and once submitted these variables are placed into a
mySQL database....

Now, let's say that 5 or 6 pages deep into the site, how do I echo these
variables being that the select satement for "where firstname =
'$firtname'" holds no data since they weren't passed through a form on
the preceding page?

does that make since? like i said i am still a beginner, so it is
possible that i am overlooking something....

suggestions?

Jay Fitzgerald - Web Development/Sales
Bayou Internet
http://www.bayou.com