[thelist] Call for discussion...

M. Shane DeVault shane.devault at centurytel.com
Thu Jan 25 15:12:31 CST 2001

I am working on a project that requires embedding a word processor into a
web browser.  I know a few years back there was speculation that this might
be coming down the pipe via JavaScript, but don't remember it coming to
fruition.

Does anyone know of a product/integration that has such a beast in it?  If
so, what?

Secondly, if there is not such a beast, what would be the feasibility of
incorporating something like StarOffice into it...in a *much* scaled down
form, of course. (EG: just the operating part of it...save, center, skip
line, justify, multiple fonts, etc.)

Shane.DeVault at centurytel.com