[thelist] Embedding remote Web content with #include under II S 4.

David Adams dpadams at island-data.com
Thu Jan 25 18:57:31 CST 2001

> look for the <html>, take everything after that....

Hopelessly clueless question: any suggestions on where to find information
on parsing with ASP? I don't spend any time in the ASP world and have no
knowledge of VB. I have written Web servers (with NCSA conformant SSI tags)
and custom Web clients. So, I know what all of the headers and content look
like and the rules they follow...I just don't know know how to parse using
ASP. Presumably there is a library/component out there I can use (?)

Sorry to be so clueless about the language in question.

  David Adams
  Island Data Management
  Kailua, HI 96734
  dpadams at island-data.com