[thelist] HostPro revisited

Gee gee at geedev.com
Thu Jan 25 19:06:31 CST 2001

Two days ago, in a brief thread regarding CF Hosts, Erik and Zac
recommending avoiding HostPro.

'Dunno about  CF Hosting (dint even know they offered it) but I've been
using a VServer Lite account from HostPro since October 00 and have been
pleased with the service -- even more pleased when taking into account
experience with pevious hosts.

My main attraction is the amount of control they give you over the
configuration of your virtual server. I can't speak to the quality of the
technical support as I haven't needed to use it (knock wood.)

YMMV, but those are my two bits.