[thelist] restrict image size?

Leo Wiedersheim leo_wiedersheim at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:08:31 CST 2001

Howdy,
I use SAFileup to allow visitors to my auction site to upload images.  Using
that component I am able to restrict the size in bytes, however not the size
in pixels.  I am wondering if there is a way to restrict the size of an
image that might be too large for a page layout.  e.g.,

http://www.campaigncollectibles.com/item_detail.asp?ItemID=630

(watch for url wrap).  Notice how the width of that image pushes my fixed
width table out?

Is there any way to code this logic:  if image width > than 400 set image
width to 75% or some such thing?

Thanks in advance for any tips or guidance,
Leo.

~
http://www.CampaignCollectibles.com

P.S.  I am getting 404s all over the evolt site - what's up?