[thelist] site critique

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at graphicist.com
Thu Jan 25 22:28:31 CST 2001

Definitely an all-round well-designed site.

a couple of things that bug me about it though...

1.)  the number of fonts you used... i've always been a firm believer
in the old "no more than 3/4 fonts in a single document" rule of
thumb... and seeing nine or so fonts on this single page sorta hurt.
That may just be one of those silly designer neuroses though...

2.) The yellow colour in the mouseover effect "2" for "Electonic
Prepress"... you might want to give it a little more red, as it is
currently a bit hard on the eyes... contrast-wise, that is.

3.) Mouse-over thang for "Transfer files"... this one is a consistency
issue... You've numbered the rest... why not this one?

:)

hope that helps.

-martin