[thelist] site critique

John Corry webshot at neoncowboy.com
Fri Jan 26 00:44:31 CST 2001

,,,and.

How do you get back to the homepage?

My print shop has graphic artists on staff to help me pre-press my jobs: If
I thought they were responsible for the inconsistent alignment (centered,
left) and poor typography ( *8* character paragraph indents for god's sake!)
on your site...I wouldn't let them anywhere near my letterhead job.

The mouseovers only work on the first page (IE 5.5, Win 2000).

observations,
jc