[thelist] Petition to bring CF ot Mac OS X

Jake Stetser jake.stetser at headhunter.net
Fri Jan 26 10:59:39 CST 2001

I think that's the point here: most of us know that Mac OS Classic (9.x and
below) doesn't make a great server. Most of us Mac users really hope Mac OS
X/Mac OS X Server will remedy that failing.

I don't think anybody here (I hope) wants CF Server on Mac OS Classic; I
think CF Server running in Java on Mac OS X would be great!

You also might consider that developers may want to run it on a local server
for easier development. I know people that do that with IIS/ASP and CF, etc.
and I'd like to do that with PHP and Python when Mac OS X comes out.

Jake