[thelist] Site critique, please?

Herzog, Ari Ari_Herzog at Instron.com
Fri Jan 26 11:05:31 CST 2001

Oh yeah. I'm using IE 5.5 on Win98 with 1024x768 resolution.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Johnson [mailto:cfj at mac.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 10:21 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Site critique, please?

Hi folks. I recently completed a redesign of one of my clients' sites, and
I'd like to get some opinions from the list. It's a fully liquid design,
with nested tables and percentage widths/heights with transparent shims
propping it all open. You won't find a FONT tag anywhere in the site.

I've heard from a few people that some of the table cell backgrounds are not
displaying correctly on the home page when viewed with the Windows version
of NS4.x, but I've been unable to duplicate the problem or find anything in
my code that might cause it. So I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone
who sees this problem -- especially if you have an idea how to fix it!

The URL:

http://www.surfacademy.org

Thanks for any feedback!

Charles F. Johnson