[thelist] content management systems

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Fri Jan 26 11:42:31 CST 2001

of course - well we *do* use coldfusion all day long here at lmco and I did
see a nice demo of spectra at a CF user's group meeting but i also need to
provide options

Do you think your site gives the complete story for spectra? Are there any
advantages situations where other leading CMS are completely inferior?

In your experience what is the most common issue/complaint about Spectra?
what do you see as it's best competetive advantage?

When I present the options I'll be certain to use your input

thanks!! at least Allaire is well represented here at evolt - any vignette
or broadvision reps here?