[thelist] radio/checkbox usability

Jake Stetser jake.stetser at headhunter.net
Fri Jan 26 13:30:31 CST 2001

Heh. Just to let you know, I had nothing to do with the design (before my
time), although it's partially my job to the site more usable, so I'm very
interested in this thread :)

Oh, and I've already brought up the lack of quotes. The response is that
they are unnecessary and add extra bytes to the download process.

any ideas?

Jacob Stetser <jake.stetser at headhunter.net>
Website Development Manager
Headhunter.net