[thelist] Chr() Codes

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Fri Jan 26 19:56:39 CST 2001

My apologies, I didnt mean to leave off such an obvious detail (you mean you
cant read my mind?) <g>

I have a function within the global.asa session_onend event of a site and Id
like to be able to check to see if a space exists in a session variable.
Im currently using InStr(1, Session("variable"), " ", 1)  but that doesnt
seem to be working.  Ive also tried it with Chr(160) instead of the space,
but again it doesnt work.

Thanks again.

--Salvatore Palmisano
Chief Information Officer