[thelist] Site critique, please?

Charles Johnson cfj at mac.com
Fri Jan 26 21:47:31 CST 2001

Stephen Barber <stephen at sodium.co.uk> wrote:

> Looks great on a Mac OS9.1 IE 5...no glitches that I can see...
>
> Only one comment really, and that is: when I went to read one of the
> articles it 'felt' weird to lose the banner / site branding like that. It
> almost felt like the article wanted to popup into the layout you're using?
>
> Only my opinion...
> Stephen

Isn't the Mac version of IE5 a good doggy? Very obedient.

About the articles: you caught me getting a bit lazy! <grin> I did have a
reason, though -- to make those pages load quickly, with no graphics. (Well,
no graphics except for one of the articles, where the client wanted lots of
photos...) I'll think about keeping the navbar and top images, though;
you're probably right about that.

Charles F. Johnson
Little Green Footballs Web Design
http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com