[thelist] PNG was:(What language?)

Peter Beckler naplescom at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 10:48:31 CST 2001

I love PNGs, and see what they can do in Fireworks, but file size is still
an issue for the web. From what I can remember, the new image format that is
supposed to happen in the not too distant future is kind of like PNG, but
compression like JPG, and every imaginable feature... even accessability
ones.

That would be nice. What is it called, I can't remember??

Peter