[thelist] Bothering with browsers?

Tijs Teulings tijs at framfab.nl
Mon Jan 29 10:59:31 CST 2001

I check the site on every browser that has a user base bigger than 1% and on N6. Unless the client
explicitly asks for specific support or the site target audience is known to have a bit of a
different than normal setup (ie. a linux news site or something like that)

currently this would include:
- Netscape 4 and up (mac/win/linux)
- IE 4 and up (mac/win)
- N6 & Mozilla (mac/win/linux)
- Opera if it's not too much of a bother (think clipping)

Greets,
Tijs