[thelist] How can two folders be synchronized on NT?

Herzog, Ari Ari_Herzog at Instron.com
Mon Jan 29 13:23:32 CST 2001

I don't think that's really a concern. At most, one person would create new
images
and someone else may view them once created.

But also, in your below example, SUB1_IMAGES1 would be a virtual location,
not a physical location..

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer, John [mailto:SpenJo at ncs.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 12:43 PM
To: 'thelist at lists.evolt.org'
Subject: RE: [thelist] How can two folders be synchronized on NT?

I think you may encounter revision problems. Say person A works on image1 in
SUB1_IMAGES1 and makes 8 hours worth of changes then saves it. Worst case
scenario is person b opens image1 the same morning gets an "emergency" call
and leaves comes back 8 hours later, looks at the image doesn't like
something, makes a small change and saves it. Bam, person A's 8 hours of
work is gone. At least that is the way it looks to me.

Cheers
John