[thelist] Form tags and Text Fields

Chris Spruck cspruck at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 30 00:06:31 CST 2001

Peter,

This doesn't solve your problem, but there is a great article at
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/99/41/index3a.html?tw=design which
explains browser differences like margin offset, true text size, and other
issues. Page 5 concerns form elements and how the actual dimensions are
different from browser to browser, even when they all have the same size
specified.

HTH!
Chris