[thelist] Dual Flip mouseovers not working

Rachell Coe rachell at coeville.com
Tue Jan 30 00:08:31 CST 2001

Hi All!

I have just finished hand coding this web page using JavaScript, and cannot
figure out why I am getting errors.  I have made this JavaScript work
before on other Web pages, and have looked over the code as best I could
and could not see any reason why the coding on this page is not
working.  Could any of you please check out this page and see if you can
see what the problem is?  Its at:
http://www.coeville.com/galaxyglass/designshell1.html?

I would really appreciate any help you can give me on this.

Thanks in advance,

Rachell Coe