[thelist] MiniVend/Interchange Help?

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Tue Jan 30 14:13:31 CST 2001

Hi all,
Looking for someone who works with this script to give me some quick direction,
if possible.

I couldn't tell if the below things are possible from futzing with the admin
interface and demo store, and going through the documentation to find the
answers is getting daunting :).

My client has an unusual shipping table. She bases shipping costs on the amount
of the total order, depending on country. For example:

Total			US 		Canada	International
-----			---		------	-------------
0-14.99		3.50		6.00		15.00
15.00-24.99		4.50		7.00		20.00
[snip]
$100			free 		$13.50	30% of order

Is this table possible in Interchange? Could someone direct me by example on how
and where to configure this?

Also, in the Interchange demo site, when you click on a subcategory and the
script lists the items, the is no thumbnail image displayed, for example:

http://demo.akopia.com/cgi-bin/iccvsrw/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=yes/sf=category
/se=Brushes/va=link_image%3d/va=link_banner%3d.html?mv_pc=54

In the above example, I would need to display a thumbnail of the products
listed. I assume this is possible, is there a template that would call that
thumbnail into that display, code, etc? If so, can you give me a hint to
what/where it is?

Thanks for any direction, I can probably figure it out if I get a head start.
Gina