[thelist] Calculating distnace between two zip codes.

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Jan 30 19:22:32 CST 2001

I see I was unclear in my post: The object works with CF 4 - I have
it on my machine, but when I called the company to inquire about
something else, the guy told me that at that time none of his four
customers that had tried to access it with <cfobject> had been able
to get it to work with CF 4.5.

Regarding the post that said "why pay $495 for something that you can
get for free" - yeah in the original context of this thread, but the
AddressObject does a whole ton of stuff other than tell you the
lat/long of an address ... it's really cool, you can send it a string
of an address and it returns tons of way groovy info ... will split
the address up into it's constituent parts, even correct misspellings
... I've not been able to stump it, it works really well. With 4.0 at
least.

--
- Erik Mattheis
http://gozz.com/