[thelist] Calculating distnace between two zip codes.

April april at farstrider.org
Wed Jan 31 09:13:32 CST 2001

Thanks all, muchly.  With all the info I got, I am sure I'll find a
solution.

And, I felt bad posting a question within hours of joining the list (I
always feel like I'm cheating when I do that), but I must say that I'm very
impressed by this list.  Very few people having "very important and hard
netscape question"s and not having closed a table cell, and plenty of people
willing to share information the best they can.