[thelist] database and FTP

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at graphicist.com
Wed Jan 31 12:16:32 CST 2001

Hmm.... my automatic reaction was to use MS Access' post-to-the-web
[or whatever it's called] feature... which automatically builds the
ASP pages for you that contain all the code to connect/interact with
the MSAcess database... but i dunno whether those files would function
on an Unix server... one would think i would,but i've never actually
used the feature.... no need 'til now. :\

hope that gives you a bit of a nudge in the right direction

-martin