[thelist] Re: Search engines and dynamic sites using query strings

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Thu Feb 1 11:29:48 CST 2001

[snip]

This is possibly a dumbass question, but whilst 404 trapping
is obvious for 'near misses', in general what's wrong with
URL rewrites like mod_rewrite or one of the similar things
you can do with ISAPI (I've got one around here somewhere,
haven't deployed it yet)?

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com