[thelist] Reliable Flash detection

Mike Migurski mike at cloudfactory.org
Thu Feb 1 15:42:48 CST 2001

We've found the Flash Deployment Kit
(http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/download/deployment_kit/) to be
reliable and nearly indestructible. Combined with a little bit of backend
tweaking and a few cookies, it's part of a really tight package.

-mike.

                   michal migurski     mike at cloudfactory.org
                  tel:415.385.1993     AIM:migurski
    http://www.viberation.com/mike     ICQ:47513232
"...the answer, as it comes at midnight, after all the other, patient
parental answers, the final, exhausted midnight-in-the-lamplight answer,
wheeling the poussette down the quai Voltaire, is the only answer there
is, the Bible's answer to Job: because that's the way the pupper master
chose to do it, because that's the way the guy who works the puppets likes
to see it done."
	- Adam Gopnik