[thelist] Submit, Using Formatted Text

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu Feb 1 22:22:37 CST 2001

Would an anchor tag qualify for the formatted text as you need it.  You
could put anything you'd like within the anchor tag, so making it
international should not be too tough.  Make sure you do not have an element
named submit or this may not work.  Here's some code:

<form method="post" action="http://www.evolt.org" name="myform">
  <input type="text">

</form>

>From my quick testing, NN 4.7 requires the name attribute on the form to