[thelist] cross-browser problems getting multiple form selections to submit

Fintan Costello (LMI) Fintan.Costello at eei.ericsson.se
Fri Feb 2 07:36:37 CST 2001

Hi folks,

(Matthew, sorry for not saying thanks for this one below :-) )

More problems with the below. Have a look at http://learning.ericsson.net/fintan/course_booking_form.html

In Netscape, no worries, everything submits. In IE, the multiple selections don't submit. I guess they're not getting selected and passed through formmail, but why in IE?

replies via email as well as the list please, I get the digest and I'm getting desperate to fix this :-)

Fintan

<fintan.costello at eei.ericsson.se>

**