[thelist] Help! On-Line Payment Processing

Michael Collins mcollins at kuwago.com
Fri Feb 2 12:21:37 CST 2001

At 9:36 PM -0500 2/1/01, Ron Dorman wrote:
>1) I have worked with Card Services International, Virtual LinkPoint.  I
>have looked hard at VeriSign's PayFlow solutions (nice to have certs and
>gateway in one package, but seems pricey).  I have researched some of
>the other payment gateway solutions.  I am looking for feedback on
>experience with different solutions and providers.  Ease of setup,
>coding requirements, cost, etc.  Any insights would be greatly
>appreciated.

Not sure what you are looking for but if they are willing to
establish a merchant account they may be able to do something I
describe in my article on

http://www.lassodev.com/notes/CCAuthorization.html

Credit Card Authorization Using a Third Party and Lasso

Although it applies to Lasso, you can use other middleware (CF/ASP)
with a similar methodology. Note this does not require SSL. The bank
is also looking to expand their transaction API so you can have a
more interactive session in processing the card information.

--
Michael
__