[thelist] Does NN Have Issues With CSS?

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Fri Feb 2 19:01:39 CST 2001

Thanks, I definitely need to read more of the evolt articles, they're good
stuff. (technical term)

Another NN/N6 quirk I found...I have a page that has a standard anchor tag
link and a VERY CLEAR ending anchor tag, but N6 doesnt seem to like it.  The
next several LINES of text are the link, and not a thing I have found gets
around it.

Granted, I dont expect there to be a clear cut solution to that, but I
decided to vent anyway <g>

Thanks again.

--Salvatore Palmisano
Chief Information Officer