[thelist] Does NN Have Issues With CSS?

Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Feb 2 19:13:39 CST 2001

At 08:02 PM 2/2/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Another NN/N6 quirk I found...I have a page that has a standard anchor tag
>link and a VERY CLEAR ending anchor tag, but N6 doesnt seem to like it.  The
>next several LINES of text are the link, and not a thing I have found gets
>around it.

I'm new to evolt even though I've been using it for a resource for a long,
long time, so I apologize to evolt-ers if this is out of line, but
Salvatore, send a url. There's no way to see what's going on if we can't
/see/ it.

If you don't have a public space, then perhaps someone could loan you
space, or even look into some of that free space just for testing?

Now, if your link is in any kind of a layer or div -- I'll have to send you
to Peter-Paul Koch who is working very hard to explain DOM-related issues
to folks like me that manage to remain clueless until something does not
work! http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/ (It says javascript, but it also deals
with DOM).

Good luck,

~/ a b b e y  /~